I will - I can!"
We have accepted the moral obligation to endorse the natural
affection of the young for personal perfection, exceeding the limits of standard
educational programs. We find processes in the World demanding new personal
attitudes, more so in the new millennium. A complex physical, emotional and
spiritual development through applied science, arts and sports leading to the
rediscovery of oneself, and the unity of past-present-future.
activity is basically centered on:
4-step program for personal perfection labeled "EARTH-WATER-AIR" including
RPG, special training facilities, practice and tests in the fields of self-defense,
fencing, horse riding, arms handling, swimming and scuba diving, yachting,
"Security of Coastal Areas", focused on ecology monitoring, study and preservation
of cultural legacy, protective and recovery activities in reservations,
areas protected by the Law and parks.
activities such as expeditions, camping etc.
- Survival program -
training for survival in extreme surroundings and situations, and behavior
in crisis cases as well as nontraditional self healing techniques.
- Creating "Groups for
prevention" on the territory of the whole country with the involvement of
few Ministries (Ministry of Education and Science, Ministry of Youth and Sports,
Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Internal Affairs, Ministry of Environment
and Waters and Ministry of Culture), State Agency "Civil Protection" and non-government
- Developing , together
with the International School of Security, a constantly working system for
training instructors with schools in Varna and Nesebar and a University faculty
/branch of Institute for Civil Protection in Tula (Russia).
- Production of video films aiming popularization and education meant to popularize and educate the audience in the area of self-development, safe way of living and prevention.
- The campaign about preparation of two regional programmes during the summer 2005 year for North-East Bulgaria and for Black Sea:
An extending participation from ISDC ”Dako Dakovski” into the regional programme for prevention in the city of Varna and an adaptation of basic activities from the Programme with an aim –spreading them into other regions (and an inclusion into a future regional programmes).
- Organizing of a
specializing camps into Gorna Oriahovitca, Veliko Turnovo, Ruse and Etc
(August – September 2004 year) for exploring the willingness of a work at
places: youth interests, an available base, a willingness for participation
of institutions and privately persons.
- With a cooperation
of the National service for fire and average safety (and their sections
in Bourgas, Varna, Veliko Turnovo and Ruse) had been organized the activities
of the Summer campaign 2004, and there had been attracted for a participation
the regional administrations of the “Civil defence”, the regional boards
of the forests, the municipalities, the inspectorates of education and etc.
- Trough initiatives like “Safety home” and “Police near to the people” had been organized preventive actions on residences and in nursery schools and boarding-schools.
- With a participation from the services “Fire and average safety”, “Civil defence”, the Regional boards of the forests, the Inspectorates of education, Military sections into the regions of Varna, Veliko Turnovo and Ruse had been organized in common complex trainings for extinguishing forests fires, an evacuation of victims in different situations, a work with specializing technics and equipments.
- The Television school “Europe” had been shooted stuff for a film, which is reflecting the work over a preparation of the regional programmes.
For these purposes we have the total devotion of our experts and instructors
as well as the necessary support of authorities.